3629 a.k.a. Future Cop is an American science fiction television series which starred Ernest Borgnine and Michael Shannon. It was based on the TV movie of the same name and predated RoboCop by ten years. The series was aired on ABC in 1976 and was re-piloted as "Cops and Robin" on NBC in 1978. A veteran street cop gets an experimental android that has been programmed by the police lab for his new partner.
- begun on and completed on (37 years ago)
- 8 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Science Fiction
- 3629 a.k.a. The Malvaceae, or the mallows, are a family of flowering plants estimated to contain 243 genera with 4225+ species. Well-known members of this family include okra, cotton, and cacao. The largest genera in terms of number of species include Hibiscus, Sterculia, Dombeya, Pavonia, and Sida.
- also known as 锦葵科
- 3629 a.k.a. Tiliaceae is a botanical name for a family of flowering plants. It is not a part of the APG, APG II and APG III classifications, being sunk in Malvaceae but has an extensive historical record of use.
- also known as 椴树科
- 3629 a.k.a. inositol polyphosphate-3-phosphatase is a gene.