363 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
363 a.k.a. Z-Cars or Z Cars was a British television drama series centred on the work of mobile uniformed police in the fictional town of Newtown, based on Kirkby, Merseyside. Produced by the BBC, it debuted in January 1962 and ran until September 1978.
- also known as Z Cars
- begun on and completed on (36 years ago)
- 667 episodes of 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Allan Prior & Troy Kennedy Martin
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Police procedural, Drama
- award: - British Academy Television Craft Award for Writer (Wednesday Play (Horror of Darkness), Wednesday Play (Fable), Theatre 625 (Parade's End), Armchair Theatre (I Took My Little World Away)) nomination for John Hopkins
363 a.k.a. HarperCollins/Morrow is a publisher.
- 363: A 363 egy természetes szám.
- 363 a.k.a. The Bill - Season 5: The fifth series of The Bill, a British television drama, consisted of one-hundred and four episodes, broadcast between 3 January – 28 December 1989. The series was first released on DVD as part of the Collection 3 and Collection 4 DVD boxsets in Australia, made available on 8 August – 7 November 2007, respectively. The first thirteen episodes of the series were later issued on DVD in the United Kingdom, under the title Volume 5, on 11 July 2011, the next 48 episodes of Series five was released on DVD in the UK under the title Volume 6, on 15 October 2012. The series was later re-issued as two half-series boxsets in Australia, released on 7 March 2012. The above DVD artwork is taken from the most recent Australian release. It features images of Sgt. Bob Cryer and DC Jim Carver. The British volume artwork features a collage image featuring a variety of characters from across the season. The original Collection box-sets contained sole images of PC Pete Ramsey and PC June Ackland respectively.
- also known as The Bill
- 363 a.k.a. aquaporin 6, kidney specific is a gene.
- also known as aquaporin-6, kidney specific; aquaporin 6; aquaporin 2-like, kidney specific
- 363 a.k.a. Chorioretinal inflammations, scars, and other disorders of choroid is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 363 to learn how to say it correctly!