365 is a mass media company in Iceland, which produces eight TV stations, five radio stations, one newspaper and a website.
- official website: www.365.is
365 is a musical group.
- album: "365 / Cenas de Novo País"
- 365 a.k.a. Close and True is a 2000 television series.
- also known as Close & True
- begun on (15 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- award: - National Television Award for Most Popular Actor nomination for Robson Green
- "365" is a short film, directed by Myles McLeod & Greg McLeod.
- country: United Kingdom
- genres: Animation, Experimental film
- released in
- "365" is Taiwanese Mandopop trio boyband JPM's second studio Mandarin album. It was first released on 30 November 2012 by Sony Music.
- genre: Mandopop
- released on
- "365" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Lotta Jääskelä
- "365" is a musical album of IdeaFatte.
- 365 a.k.a. Glaucoma is a term describing a group of ocular disorders resulting in optic nerve damage or loss to the field of vision, in many patients caused by a clinically characterized pressure buildup in regards to the fluid of the eye. In a large number of glaucoma patients, however, the intraocular pressure is normal, i.e. below 20 mm Hg. These patients display the same signs of glaucomatous damage as those with an elevated IOP; their condition is thus called normal tension glaucoma. The disorders can be roughly divided into two main categories, "open-angle" and "closed-angle" glaucoma. The angle refers to the area between the iris and cornea, through which fluid must flow to escape via the trabecular meshwork, an area of tissue in the eye located around the base of the cornea. Closed-angle glaucoma can appear suddenly and is often painful; visual loss can progress quickly, but the discomfort often leads patients to seek medical attention before permanent damage occurs. Open-angle, chronic glaucoma tends to progress at a slower rate and patients may not notice they have lost vision until the disease has progressed significantly.
- also known as Glaukom, Зелена мрена
- 365 is the natural number following 364 and preceding 366.
- 365 a.k.a. The Bill - Season 7: The seventh series of The Bill, a British television drama, consisted of one-hundred and five episodes, broadcast between 1 January – 31 December 1991. The series was released on DVD for the first time on 6 June 2012, in Australia. It features the above artwork, which features images of Sgt. Alec Peters and WDC Viv Martella.
- also known as The Bill
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 365 to learn how to say it correctly!