367 a.k.a. Triangle was a BBC Television soap opera in the early 1980s, set aboard a North Sea ferry which sailed from Felixstowe to Gothenburg and Gothenburg to Amsterdam. A third imaginary leg existed between Amsterdam and Felixstowe to justify the programme title, but this was not operated by the ferry company. The show ran for three series before being cancelled, but is still generally remembered as "some of the most mockable British television ever produced". The scripts involved clichéd relationships and stilted dialogue, making the show the butt of several jokes - particularly on Terry Wogan's morning Radio 2 programme - which caused some embarrassment to the BBC.
- begun on and completed on (32 years ago)
- 78 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Bill Sellars
- regular cast:
- genres: Soap opera, Drama
"367" a.k.a. "Bleak Seasons" is the sixth novel in Glen Cook's ongoing series, The Black Company. The series combines elements of epic fantasy and dark fantasy as it follows an elite mercenary unit, The Black Company, through roughly forty years of its approximately four hundred year history.
- also known as "Bleak Seasons (Chronicles of The Black Company)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, High fantasy, Fiction, Dark fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subject: Epic film
- copyright: 1996-04
- released on (19 years ago)
"367" is a musical album of Sisk.
367 a.k.a. Parnassus is a publisher.
367 is a postal code in Sanyi, Taiwan.
- 367 a.k.a. RMS Lusitania was a British ocean liner, holder of the Blue Riband and briefly the world's biggest ship. She was launched by the Cunard Line in 1906, at a time of fierce competition for the North Atlantic trade. In 1915 she was torpedoed and sunk by a German U-boat, causing the deaths of 1,198 passengers and crew.
- also known as Lusitánia, לוזיטניה, Lusitania (hajó), Лузітанія (корабель), 卢西塔尼亚号
- 367 a.k.a. The Bill - Season 9: The 9th series of The Bill was released on DVD for the first time on 3 October 2012.
- also known as The Bill
- 367 a.k.a. Disorders of refraction and accommodation is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 367 a.k.a. androgen receptor (dihydrotestosterone receptor; testicular feminization; spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy; Kennedy disease) is a gene.
- also known as dihydrotestosterone receptor, androgen receptor, OTTHUMP00000061928
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 367 to learn how to say it correctly!