374 a.k.a. Hodder Headline/NEL is a publisher.
"374" a.k.a. "Cetaganda" is a science fiction novel by Lois McMaster Bujold, first published in four parts from October to December 1995 in Analog Science Fiction and Fact, and published in book form by Baen Books in January 1996. It is a part of the Vorkosigan Saga, and was included in the 2001 omnibus Miles, Mystery and Mayhem.
- also known as "Cetaganda (Library Edition)"; "Cetaganda (The Vorkosigan Series)"; "Cetaganda (Bujold, Lois Mcmaster. Vorkosigan Adventure.)"
- language: English Language
- Ivan Vorpatril
- Miles Vorkosigan
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Adventure
- copyright: 1996-01
- released in (19 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Lois McMaster Bujold
- 374 a.k.a. amphiregulin (schwannoma-derived growth factor) is a gene.
- also known as schwannoma-derived growth factor, amphiregulin, colorectum cell-derived growth factor
- 374 a.k.a. Other disorders of eyelids is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 374 to learn how to say it correctly!