375 a.k.a. Legoland Billund Resort: Legoland Billund, the original Legoland park, opened on June 7, 1968 in Billund, Denmark. The park is located next to the original Lego factory and Denmark's second busiest airport Billund Airport. Over 1.9 million guests visited the park in 2011 and since the opening more than 50 million guests have visited the park. This makes Legoland the largest tourist attraction in Denmark outside of Copenhagen. The Legoland parks that have since been built are modelled upon Legoland Billund, most noticeably the Miniland area which is made up of millions of Lego bricks.
- also known as לגו-לנד דנמרק; לגולנד בילונד; פארק לגולנד; לגולנד, בילונד דנמרק
- part of Billund Municipality, Billund
- official website: www.legoland.dk/?lc=en
"375" a.k.a. "Orca" is the seventh book in Steven Brust's Vlad Taltos series, set in the fantasy world of Dragaera. Originally published in 1996 by Ace Books, it was republished in 2003 along with Athyra in the omnibus The Book of Athyra. Following the trend of the Vlad Taltos books, it is named after one of the Great Houses and features that House as an important element to its plot.
- language: English Language
- Vlad Taltos
- Kiera the Thief
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996-03
- released in (19 years ago)
375 a.k.a. The Alcoa Hour is an American anthology television series that was aired live on NBC from 1955 to 1957. The series was sponsored by Alcoa.
- begun on and completed on (57 years ago)
- 52 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Anthology, Anthology series, Drama
- some of the awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Best Producer - Live Series nomination for Herbert Brodkin
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series
- Primetime Emmy Award for Actress - Best Single Performance - Lead or Support (Mrs. Gilling and the Skyscraper) nomination for Helen Hayes
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay (Mechanical Manhunt) nomination for Harold Swanton
- Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay (Mechanical Manhunt), received by Harold Swanton
- 375 a.k.a. Disorders of lacrimal system is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 375 a.k.a. ADP-ribosylation factor 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 375 to learn how to say it correctly!