Who is 377?
377 a.k.a. Francis Bacon, 1st Viscount St. Alban, QC, was an English philosopher, statesman, scientist, jurist, orator, essayist, and author. He served both as Attorney General and Lord Chancellor of England. After his death, he remained extremely influential through his works, especially as philosophical advocate and practitioner of the scientific method during the scientific revolution.
- also known as Sir Francis Bacon
- born on (453 years ago) in Strand, London, child of Nicholas Bacon and Anne Bacon
- nationality: England
- profession: Philosopher, spy, author, statesman, scientist
- died on (389 years ago) in Highgate of pneumonia
- read more about Francis Bacon (philosopher)
- 377 a.k.a. Tivoli Gardens is a famous amusement park and pleasure garden in Copenhagen, Denmark. The park opened on 15 August 1843 and is the second oldest amusement park in the world, after Dyrehavsbakken in nearby Klampenborg.
- 377 a.k.a. Comet is a wooden roller coaster that is located at Waldameer Park in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States. It was designed by Herbert Schmeck and built by the Philadelphia Toboggan Company in 1951. It is similar to other Schmeck-designed PTC junior wooden coasters which feature a layered, figure-8/oval layout. However, Comet is taller than the previous junior wooden coaster designs. Comet is an ACE Coaster Classic.
- 377 a.k.a. Staphylococcus epidermidis is a Gram-positive bacterium, and one of over 40 species belonging to the genus Staphylococcus. It is part of the normal human flora, typically the skin flora, and less commonly the mucosal flora. Although S. epidermidis is not usually pathogenic, patients with compromised immune systems are at risk of developing infection. These infections are generally hospital-acquired. S. epidermidis is a particular concern for people with catheters or other surgical implants because it is known to form biofilms that grow on these devices. Being part of the normal skin flora, S. epidermidis is a frequent contaminant of specimens sent to the diagnostic laboratory.
- also known as 表皮葡萄菌球
- 377 a.k.a. Fantastic Max is a 1988–90 animated cartoon series as part of the 4th season of The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera, created by Kalisto Ltd. and Hanna-Barbera Productions and in association with S4C. It centers on a diaper-wearing toddler with a mohawk named Maxwell "Fantastic Max" Young who has adventures in outer space with two of his toys: FX, a pull string alien doll from a planet called Twinkle-Twinkle, and A.B. Sitter, a C-3PO-like android made of blocks.
- also known as 萬能神童
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 22 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- countries: United States of America, Wales, United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series
- 377 a.k.a. ADP-ribosylation factor 3 is a gene.
- also known as small GTP binding protein, ADP-ribosylation factor protein 3
- 377 a.k.a. Disorders of optic nerve and visual pathways is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 377 a.k.a. Moonbase 3 - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 377 to learn how to say it correctly!