3801 a.k.a. Currant: Ribes is a genus of about 150 species of flowering plants native throughout the temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. It is usually treated as the only genus in the family Grossulariaceae. Seven subgenera are recognized.
- also known as Currants, red and white, raw; Ribes
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1991-07
3801 a.k.a. Haunted is an American television program first aired in September 2002 on UPN. The program, which was filmed in Vancouver, was canceled in November 2002 due to low ratings. As a result, only seven of the completed episodes were aired. However, all eleven filmed episodes have subsequently been shown in international airings of the show. In August 2007, the series aired on HDNet. The series then began airing on Sci Fi in September 2007 and January 2008. In 2009, Chiller began airing this program as part of their daily marathon line-up. It plays there sporadically. A marathon of the entire series ran all day on October 31, 2010 on Universal HD.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 11 episodes of 42 or 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Andrew Cosby
- regular cast:
- genres: Action, Mystery, Suspense, Drama, Horror
- award: - American Society of Cinematographers Award for Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in Movies of the Week/Mini-Series/Pilot (Network) nomination for Peter Wunstorf
3801 a.k.a. Cartouche Press is a publisher.
- 3801 is a two-cylinder simple, non-condensing, superheated, ‘Pacific’ 4-6-2 express passenger steam locomotive and Australia's best known and most widely travelled steam locomotive. The streamlined locomotive was designed to haul express trains such as the Newcastle Flyer and Melbourne Limited for the New South Wales Government Railways.
- 3801 a.k.a. kinesin family member C3 is a gene.