381 a.k.a. Channing is an American drama series that aired on American Broadcasting Company from September 18, 1963 to April 8, 1964. The series depicted life at fictitious Channing College, with Jason Evers in the lead role of Professor Joseph Howe, and Henry Jones as Fred Baker, the dean of the institution.
- begun on and completed on (51 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
"381" a.k.a. "Headcrash" is a book written by Bruce Bethke.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Virtual reality
- copyright: 1995
- released in (20 years ago)
- 381 a.k.a. Ace Double is a publisher.
- 381 a.k.a. ADP-ribosylation factor 5 is a gene.
- 381 a.k.a. Nonsuppurative otitis media and Eustachian tube disorders is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 381 to learn how to say it correctly!