Who is 382?
382 a.k.a. Miyavi: Takamasa Ishihara, better known by his stage name Miyavi, is a Japanese singer-songwriter, guitarist and record producer. He has been active since 1999, first as guitarist for the now defunct visual kei rock band Dué le Quartz and then as a solo artist starting in 2002. In 2007, he became a member of the rock supergroup S.K.I.N., and in 2009 founded his own company, J-Glam. He toured worldwide several times, with over two hundred shows. After becoming a father Miyavi toned down his on-stage attire. He is known for his finger-slapping style of playing a guitar.
- read more about Miyavi
382 a.k.a. III Publishing is a publisher.
"382" a.k.a. "Sailing Bright Eternity" is an award-nominated book by Gregory Benford, long-listed work.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995-08
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Gregory Benford
- 382 a.k.a. Barefoot in the Park is an American sitcom that aired in 1970 on ABC. Based on the Neil Simon Broadway play of the same name, the series cast members are predominantly black, making it the first American television sitcom since Amos 'n' Andy to have a predominantly black cast. Barefoot in the Park had also previously been a successful 1967 film starring Robert Redford and Jane Fonda.
- 382 a.k.a. ADP-ribosylation factor 6 is a gene.
- also known as ADP-ribosylation factor protein 6, small GTP binding protein, small GTP-ase
- 382 a.k.a. Suppurative and unspecified otitis media is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 382 to learn how to say it correctly!