3826 a.k.a. Cicer is a genus of the legume family Fabaceae and the only genus found in Tribe Cicereae. Its native distribution is across the Middle East and Asia. Its best known and only domesticated member is Cicer arietinum; this species includes the chickpea, also known as garbanzo bean, which is commonly used for making dal.
- also known as 鹰咀豆属
"3826" a.k.a. "Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home" is a book by Vonda N. McIntyre.
- also known as "Star Trek IV"; "Star trek IV: the voyage home, a novel"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986
3826 a.k.a. Heavy Gear is a tv program.
- also known as Heavy Gear The Animated Series, Heavy Gear TV Series, Heavy Gear TV
- begun on (13 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Adventure Film, Family, Animation
- 3826 a.k.a. Ketorolac: A synthetic pyrrolizine carboxylic acid derivative with anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and antipyretic activities. Ketorolac non-selective inhibits the enzymes cyclooxygenase 1 and COX-2. The inhibition of COX-2, up-regulated at sites of inflammation, prevents conversion of arachidonic acid to pro-inflammatory prostaglandins. The inhibition of COX-1 by this agent prevents the normal steady-state production of prostaglandins that play housekeeping roles in the protection of the gastrointestinal tract, the regulation of renal blood flow, and platelet aggregation. As a result, the inhibition of COX-1 may be associated with gastrointestinal toxicity, nephrotoxicity, and the inhibition of platelet aggregation.
- also known as Ketorolac Tromethamine
- 3826 a.k.a. Kabuki mental retardation syndrome is a gene.