383 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
383 a.k.a. Silver Age Books is a publisher.
"383" a.k.a. "The Dove Looked In" is a book by Gael Baudino.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996-01
- 383 a.k.a. Corynebacterium is a genus of Gram-positive, rod-shaped bacteria. They are widely distributed in nature and are mostly innocuous. Some are useful in industrial settings such as C. glutamicum. Others can cause human disease. C. diphtheriae, for example, is the pathogen responsible for diphtheria.
- also known as 코리네박테륨, 코리네박테리아, 棒桿菌屬
- 383 a.k.a. Cavalcade of America was a television program.
- 383 a.k.a. arginase, liver is a gene.
- also known as arginase, type I; A-I
- 383 a.k.a. Mastoiditis and related conditions is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 383 to learn how to say it correctly!