- 384 a.k.a. Côte d’Ivoire: Ivory Coast or Côte d'Ivoire, officially the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire, is a country in West Africa. Ivory Coast's de jure capital is Yamoussoukro and the biggest city is the port city of Abidjan.
- also known as Ivory Coast, Cote d'Ivoire, Republic of Côte d'Ivoire, C√¥te d‚ÄôIvoire, Republic of Cote d'Ivoire
- founded on (55 years ago)
- part of Africa, West Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- part: Abidjan = city recognized by the United States as the capital of the Ivory Coast
- read more about Côte d’Ivoire (country)
- 384 a.k.a. Arboretum at Great Hills is a Shopping center.
Who is 384?
384 a.k.a. Walter Bagehot was a British journalist, businessman, and essayist, who wrote extensively about government, economics, and literature.
- also known as 沃尔特·白芝浩; Бэджет, Уолтер
- born on (189 years ago) in Langport
- nationality: England
- education: University College London
- profession: Political scientist, economist, writer, journalist, editor
- died on (137 years ago)
- written works: "Literary studies", "The English constitution, and other political essays", "Physics and politics", "Lombard Street: A Description of the Money Market", "The English Constitution"
"384" is a composition.
"384" a.k.a. "O Greenest Branch!" is a book by Gael Baudino.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995-05
384 a.k.a. Overland Trail is an American Western series starring William Bendix and Doug McClure which aired on NBC from February 7 to June 6, 1960.
- begun on and completed on (55 years ago)
- 17 episodes of 60 or 44 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Western, Action/Adventure
- 384: A 384 egy természetes szám.
- 384 a.k.a. arginase, type II is a gene.
- also known as L-arginine ureahydrolase, L-arginine amidinohydrolase, nonhepatic arginase, A-II, kidney arginase
- 384 a.k.a. Other disorders of tympanic membrane is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 384 to learn how to say it correctly!