3852 a.k.a. Highlander: The Raven was a short-lived spin-off from the television series Highlander, continuing the saga of a female Immortal. The series followed the character of Amanda, an Immortal who had a recurring role in Highlander: The Series. The series was filmed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and Paris, France and was produced by Rysher Entertainment, Gaumont Télévision and Fireworks Media in association with Davis-Panzer Productions.
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- 22 episodes of 45 or 60 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Action/Adventure, Action, Adventure Film, Drama
3852 a.k.a. Dawn Publications (CA) is a publisher.
3852 a.k.a. keratin 5 (epidermolysis bullosa simplex, Dowling-Meara/Kobner/Weber-Cockayne types) is a gene.
- also known as 58 kda cytokeratin; cytokeratin 5; keratin 5; Keratin-5; keratin, type II cytoskeletal 5