386 a.k.a. The Play of the Week: Play of the Week is an American anthology series of televised stage plays which aired in NTA Film Network syndication from October 12, 1959 to May 1, 1961.
- begun on and completed on (54 years ago)
- 67 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast: Robert Redford as Don Parritt
- genres: Anthology series, Anthology, Teleplay
- award: - Peabody Award, received by Educational Broadcasting Corporation
"386" a.k.a. "One for the Morning Glory" is a fantasy novel by John Barnes, published 1996. It is a fairy tale where the characters know that they are in a fairy tale. The novel has a humorous tone similar to William Goldman's The Princess Bride — quite different from Barnes' usual science fiction. It forms the second part of a three book series whose first and third parts are not yet written.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for John Barnes
- 386 is a file format.
- 386 a.k.a. Mythic Warriors - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 386 a.k.a. Vertiginous syndromes and other disorders of vestibular system is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 386 to learn how to say it correctly!