388 a.k.a. Jamaica is an island country situated in the Caribbean Sea, comprising the third-largest island of the Greater Antilles. The island, 10,990 square kilometres in area, lies about 145 kilometres south of Cuba, and 191 kilometres west of Hispaniola, the island containing the nation-states of Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Jamaica is the fifth-largest island country in the Caribbean.
- also known as Santiago, 牙买加
- founded on (53 years ago)
- part of Greater Antilles, Americas, North America
- read more about Jamaica (country)
388 a.k.a. Eos / HarperCollins is a publisher.
"388" a.k.a. "PsyKosis" is a book by Wilhelmina Baird.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- 388 a.k.a. Chopper One was a short-lived ABC drama/adventure television series in early 1974 depicting the activities of a California police helicopter team. The program aired in a half-hour time slot on Thursdays at 8 p.m. Eastern.
- 388 a.k.a. Malyl-CoA is a substrate of enzyme malyl-CoA lyase [EC 18.104.22.168] in glyoxylate and dicarboxylate metabolism pathway.
- also known as Malyl-coenzyme A, (3S)-3-Carboxy-3-hydroxypropionyl-CoA, L-Malyl-CoA, (3S)-3-Carboxy-3-hydroxypropanoyl-CoA, S-(3-carboxy-3-hydroxypropanoate) Coenzyme A
- 388 a.k.a. ras homolog gene family, member B is a gene.
- also known as Aplysia RAS-related homolog 6, oncogene RHO H6
- 388 a.k.a. Other disorders of ear is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 388 to learn how to say it correctly!