389 a.k.a. Microsoap is a children's sitcom, co-written by Mark Haddon and co-produced by the BBC and the Disney Channel. A total of 26 episodes were made, lasting over four series, and airing from 1998-2001. The series Producer for all episodes was Andy Rowley. Directors were Juliet May, Baz Taylor, Graeme Harper. The original sets were production designed by Peter Findley.
- begun in (17 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 24 or 30 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Live action, Comedy
"389" a.k.a. "Project FarCry" is a book by Pauline Ashwell.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995-11
- 389 a.k.a. Ornithine is an amino acid that plays a role in the urea cycle. Ornithine is abnormally accumulated in the body in ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency.
- also known as (+)-S-Ornithine, (S)-2,5-Diaminopentanoate, (S)-a,d-Diaminovaleric acid, (S)-a,d-Diaminovalerate, (S)-Ornithine, (S)-2,5-Diaminopentanoic acid, L-Ornithine, 5-amino-L-Norvaline, L-(-)-Ornithine
- 389 a.k.a. Hearing loss, deafness, hard of hearing, anacusis, or hearing impairment, is a partial or total inability to hear. In children it may affect the development of language and can cause work related difficulties for adults.
- also known as Hard of hearing, Hearing loss and arthritis, Hard hearing, Loss of hearing, Decreased hearing, Difficulty hearing, Deafness
- 389 a.k.a. ras homolog gene family, member C is a gene.
- also known as small GTP binding protein RhoC, rhoC GTPase, Rho-related GTP-binding protein RhoC, oncogene RHO H9, RAS-related homolog 9
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 389 to learn how to say it correctly!