On this page:
"39 East" is a 1920 American silent comedy film produced by the Realart Picture Company, and starring Constance Binney reprising her role from the Broadway play. The film was directed by John S. Robertson.
- country: United States of America
- based on a story by Rachel Crothers
- cinematography by Roy Overbaugh
- genres: Silent film, Comedy
- released in (95 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 39 East
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by George Watt
r 39 East Coast of Africa .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 39 East
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 39 East
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 39 East to see it in context!