390 a.k.a. Byker Grove is a British television series which aired between 1989 and 2006 and was created by Adele Rose. The show was broadcast at 5.10pm after Newsround on CBBC on BBC One. It was aimed at an older teenager and young adult audience, tackling serious and sometimes controversial storylines.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- 344 episodes of 25 or 30 or 405 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Soap opera, Adolescence, Teen drama, Drama
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/yourlife/bykergrove
"390" a.k.a. "The Jigsaw Woman" is a book written by Kim Antieau.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- subject: Woman
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- award: - James Tiptree, Jr. Award nomination for Kim Antieau
390 a.k.a. Arrow is a publisher.
- also known as Arrow (A Division of Random House Group)
- 390 a.k.a. Rho family GTPase 3 is a gene.
- also known as ras homolog gene family, member E; small GTP binding protein Rho8
- 390 a.k.a. Rheumatic fever without mention of heart involvement is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 390 to learn how to say it correctly!