392 a.k.a. Japan is an island nation in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies to the east of the Sea of Japan, China, North Korea, South Korea and Russia, stretching from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and Taiwan in the south. The characters that make up Japan's name mean "sun-origin", which is why Japan is often referred to as the "Land of the Rising Sun".
- also known as Nippon, Nihon, Япония, Nippon-koku, Nihon-koku, State of Japan, Land of the Rising Sun, Dai-Nippon, NTSC J, JAP, JPN
- part of Asia, East Asia, Eurasia
- touristic attractions:
Who is 392?
392 a.k.a. Pearl Bailey: Pearl Mae Bailey was an American actress and singer. After appearing in vaudeville, she made her Broadway debut in St. Louis Woman in 1946.
- also known as Pearl Mae Bailey, Pearly Mae, Dickie
- born on (96 years ago) in Southampton County, child of Reverend Joseph Bailey and Ella Mae Bailey
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer, actor, voice actor
- died on (25 years ago) in Philadelphia of cardiovascular disease
- read more about Pearl Bailey (actress)
"392" is the second Japanese album by the South Korean rock band CN Blue. The album is the last indie release of the band in Japan, before the group move to Warner Music Japan. The album was released in September 1, 2011.
392 a.k.a. Felony Squad is a half-hour television crime drama originally broadcast on the ABC network from September 12, 1966 to January 31, 1969, a span encompassing seventy-three episodes.
- begun on and completed on (45 years ago)
- 73 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Police procedural, Drama
- 392 a.k.a. Rheumatic chorea is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 392 is a file format.
- 392 a.k.a. Rho GTPase activating protein 1 is a gene.
- also known as CDC42 GTPase-activating protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 392 to learn how to say it correctly!