3982 a.k.a. Into the Labyrinth is a British children's television series produced by HTV for the ITV network between 1980 and 1982. Three series, each consisting of seven 25-minute episodes, were produced and directed by Peter Graham Scott. The series was created by Scott along with Bob Baker, who had previously written several stories for Doctor Who.
- begun on and completed on (33 years ago)
- 21 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Children's television series, Fantasy, Drama
"3982" a.k.a. "Demon Seed" is a science fiction novel by the best-selling author Dean Koontz first published in 1973, and then completely rewritten and republished in 1997. Though Koontz wrote both versions and they share the same basic plot, the two novels are very different. The earlier version has a dual narrative, with some chapters written from the perspective of Susan, the story's heroine, and others based on the observations of Proteus, the rogue computer that imprisons her. The later version is written entirely from the point of view of Proteus. A film adaptation of the book was released in 1977.
- language: English Language
- genres: Techno-thriller, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1973
- released in (42 years ago)
3982 a.k.a. Wakefield Press Pty, Limited (AUS) is a publisher.
- 3982 a.k.a. Manihot is a genus of in the diverse milkspurge family, Euphorbiaceae. It was described as a genus in 1754.
- also known as 木薯属
- 3982 a.k.a. lens intrinsic membrane protein 2, 19kDa is a gene.
- also known as lens intrinsic membrane protein 2 (19kD)