|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of 3G
What does 3G mean?
- 3rd Generation (cellular phone commmunication standard)
"3G" is a Bollywood horror film directed by Sheershak Anand and Shantanu Ray Chhibber, and produced under Eros International and Next Gen Films. The film features Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sonal Chauhan in lead roles. It was released in India on 15 March 2013.
- also known as 3G - A Killer Connection
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, English Language
- directors: Sheershak Anand & Shantanu Ray Chhibber
- executive producer: Sanjay Mehta
- production design by Nimish Kotwal & Shri Kumar Nair
- written by Shantanu Ray Chhibber, Sheershak Anand, Sumit Saxena
- based on a story by Shantanu Ray Chhibber & Sheershak Anand
- cinematography by Keiko Nakahara
- edited by Sanjay Sharma
- music by Mithoon, Amar Mohile
- genres: Thriller, Horror, Slasher, Science Fiction
- released on
"3G" is a musical EP of Mithoon.
- 3g a.k.a. Gambia Bird Airlines Limited is the flag carrier airline of Gambia. It was founded by the German carrier Germania in October 2012. The head office is located at the Gambia Bird House in Kanifing.
- 3g a.k.a. Gading Sari Aviation Services is a Malaysian cargo air service that operates for Poslaju. Currently, they operate 2 B737-400F to the East Malaysia cities of Kuching, Miri and Kota Kinabalu.
- 3G is a record label.
- 3g a.k.a. Atlant-Soyuz Airlines is an airline, aircraft owner.
- 3G, short form of third generation, is the third generation of mobile telecommunications technology. This is based on a set of standards used for mobile devices and mobile telecommunications use services and networks that comply with the International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 specifications by the International Telecommunication Union. 3G finds application in wireless voice telephony, mobile Internet access, fixed wireless Internet access, video calls and mobile TV.
- also known as Uluslararası Telekomünikasyon Birliği-2000, 3N, 3. Nesil
- 3G countries or Global Growth Generators countries are 11 countries economies which have been identified as sources of growth potential and of profitable investment opportunities.
- 3G is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.