3X3 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
3X3 is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
- "3X3" is an EP by the rock band Genesis. It was released in 1982. Its three songs were recorded during the Abacab sessions. The lead single, "Paperlate", peaked at number 10 on the UK charts, number 32 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, and number 2 on the Billboard Rock Tracks chart.
- genre: Pop rock
- released on (32 years ago)
- "3x3" is a composition.
- music by Bloc Party
- 3x3, known also as streetball or streetbasketball is a form of the game played three a side on one hoop. It is the largest urban team sport of the world.
- also known as FIBA 33 Rules, FIBA 33
- 3x3 is a typeface based on a 3x3 bitmap matrix. It was created by type designer Anders de Flon, who long refused to release the typeface, due to the large type foundries' demand for only complete typefaces, which means upper and lower case characters, exclamation marks, etc.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 3X3 to learn how to say it correctly!