On this page:
"4 Clowns" is a 1970 documentary compilation film written and directed by Robert Youngson that studies the golden age of comedy through a compilation of rare silent film footage of the works of Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy, Charley Chase and Buster Keaton. This was the last feature film project of producer/director/writer Robert Youngson.
- also known as Four Clowns
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Robert Youngson
- written by Robert Youngson
- music by Manny Albam
- genres: Comedy, Documentary film
- released in (45 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 4 Clowns
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 4 Clowns
To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad. (Jack Handey)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 4 Clowns to see it in context!