4 Non Blondes
On this page:
4 Non Blondes was an American rock band from San Francisco, California, formed in 1989. The group was formed by bassist Christa Hillhouse, guitarist Shaunna Hall, drummer Wanda Day, and vocalist and guitarist Linda Perry. Prior to the release of their first album, Roger Rocha replaced Hall on guitar, and Dawn Richardson replaced Day on drums. They hit the charts in 1993 with "What's Up?", their only major hit single. Perry left the band in 1994 to begin a solo career, and the remaining members disbanded shortly after.
- also known as 4Non Blondes, Four Non Blondes, 4 Non-Blondes
- genres: Alternative rock, Grunge, Rock music, Hard rock, Blues rock, Psychedelic rock
- albums: "Bigger, Better, Faster, More!", "What's Up?", "Dear Mr. President", "Spaceman", "Misty Mountain Hop"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to MTV Video Music Award for Best Alternative Video - "What's Up?"
- nominated to Brit Award for International Breakthrough Act
- official website: www.fournonblondes.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 4 Non Blondes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 4 Non Blondes
David Sings "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes at Dinos
Photo credit: Sarah&Boston
Video about 4 Non Blondes
E.S.L - Whats up (graduation- 4 non blondes cover live)
Graduation song. Cover.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 4 Non Blondes to see it in context!