On this page:
"4 Elements": The documentary film by Jiska Rickels comprises four chapters which depict human endeavour in the face of the four elements. The first part devoted to Fire sees a group of fire-fighters operating in the Siberian forests where extensive fires break out regularly during the summer months. In the part focusing on Water, we set off for Alaska in search of royal crab hunters forced to endure the claustrophobic environment of their fishing boat, tossed by stormy waters. To illustrate the Earth element, the director chose to depict miners working in a huge German mine where, along the endless corridors leading to the core of the mountain, they encounter signposts saying, eloquently, “To Hell”. The last chapter, Air, examines the extreme physical and psychological strain which astronauts face as they prepare for their journey into space. This striking film, with its refined camera in the role of observer, is enhanced by well chosen atmospheric sound.
- also known as 4 stoiheia
- country: Netherlands
- languages: Russian Language, German Language, Kazakh Language, English Language
- producer: San Fu Maltha
- written by Jiska Rickels
- cinematography by Martijn van Broekhuizen
- edited by Kristian Claas
- music by Horst Rickels
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (10 years ago)
"4 Elements" is a video game.
- also known as 4 Elements: Puzzledom, 4 Elements HD, Gem Quest: 4 Elements
- developer: TERMINAL Studio
- genres: Adventure game, Strategy video game, Puzzle game
- publisher: TERMINAL Studio
- "4 Elements" is the second album by the American alternative rock band Chronic Future. It was released on September 22, 2000. The album received poor ratings in general, though certain songs were praised, including "Jump to Jive" and "The Majik". 4 Elements had a far more mature sound than Chronic Future, as the band members were older, though the less-mature sound of Chronic Future proved more popular.
- "4 Elements" is a composition.
- music by Armin van Buuren
- "4 Elements" is a musical EP of Sixtoo.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "4 Elements" is a musical album of Next Tribe.
- released on (8 years ago)
4 elements a.k.a. 4. elements is a musical group.
- read more about 4. elements
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 4 Elements
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Francis D. K. Ching
Another significantdifference occurs in how UniFormat uses MasterFormat numbers and titles for Level 5 and, sometimes, Level 4 elements. MasterFormat A format developed by the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) for coordinating ...
by J. W. Martin
Group 4 elements titanium, zirconium, and hafnium all crystallize in slightly compressed h.c.p. structures and transform to b.c.c. at higher temperatures (RP). Under moderate compression, all three elements transform to phases with the open ...
by Joseph C. Salamone
Radical Polymerization, Iodine Transfer Macromonomer Thermoplastic Elastomers Metallocene Catalysts (Group 4 Elements, New Polymeric Materials) Peroxide Initiators (Overview) Photocrosslinking (Overview) Polypropylene Blends and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 4 Elements
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 4 Elements
The 4 elements
Air, Earth, Fire, and Water.
Photo credit: FMJRey
Video about 4 Elements
4 elements of language
video made for interpersonal communication.
See also the pronunciation examples of 4 Elements!
Quotes about 4 Elements
The problem is the following, black music is increasing encumbered by white elements, often pleasant but always superfluous, easily and advantageously replaced with black elements. (Boris Vian)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 4 Elements to see it in context!