On this page:
- "4 Minutes" is a song by American singer-songwriter Madonna from her eleventh studio album Hard Candy, featuring vocals by American singers Justin Timberlake and Timbaland. It was released as the lead single from the album on March 17, 2008, by Warner Bros. Records. The song's development was motivated by a sense of urgency to save the planet from destruction, and how people can enjoy themselves in the process. The writing was completed through discussions between Madonna and Timberlake about different situations, issues and relationships. According to Madonna, the song inspired her to produce the documentary I Am Because We Are.
- "4 Minutes" is a 2008 single by Madonna, featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland.
- 4 Minutes: The music video of the "4 Minutes" song by Madonna, featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland.
- "4 Minutes" is the second single from R&B singer Avant's fourth album, Director. It reached #9 on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Chart.
- "4 Minutes" is a 2006 single by Avant.
- released on (8 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 4 Minutes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Elsevier Ltd
3–4 minutes is an excessive application of topical anesthetic; prolonged mucous membrane contact with topical anesthetics leads to epithelial desquamation. c. 5 –6 minutes is an excessive application of topical anesthetic; prolonged mucous ...
A Work of Reference : Providing Complete Instructions for the Cure of All Diseases Through Physcultopathy : with General Information on Natural Methods of Health-building and a Description of the Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body by Bernarr Macfadden
minutes 4 minutes 3. Marching . Exercises .
by Carol Haddix, Bruce Kraig
Bake exactly 4 minutes; remove from oven. Brush crust lightly with olive oil. 4. Lay slices of mozzarella evenly over crust. Spoon tomatoes over cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan over tomatoes. Distribute pepperoni or flattened sausage pieces ...
Encyclopedia of Jewish Food (2010)
by Gil Marks
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the skillet, then add the zucchiniand sauté until tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the zucchini and add to the onion. 5.Add thebell peppers to the skillet and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove ...
[Four Volumes] by Ken Albala
Sauté the onion until translucent, about 3– 4 minutes. 3. Add the lamb pieces to the onion mixture, and stir well. Fry until the lamb ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 4 Minutes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 4 Minutes
Do your laundry in 4 minutes
Photo credit: Shannon Clark
Video language resources about 4 Minutes
Click on an item to play that video:
- Metatarsal Stress Fracture Explanation in 4 Minutes
Metatarsal stress fractures are common among runners. Learn about symptoms and causes of stress fractures, as well as how to differentiate between stress ...
- The meaning of consciousness in 4 minutes
The perceptive understanding of this all even without its knowledge... is Consciousness The end of fear project...
- Assignment 1 Hello World explanation (4 minutes)
- Embodied Cognition and Language in 4 minutes
After an hour long lecture on the latest neuroscientific discoveries in cognition, language and metaphor, a philosophy student asked the equivalent of "So what" ...
- 4 Minutes "What's Your Name" Reaction (Check Description!!)
See also the pronunciation examples of 4 Minutes!
Quotes about 4 Minutes
I was lucky enough to get to perform on stage in front of 20 million people on TV, and 150 thousand in concerts. For 15 minutes I got to be a rock star, the 15 minutes is great! It turns into Spinal Tap after 20 minutes. (Mark Mothersbaugh)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 4 Minutes to see it in context!