On this page:
- "4 Minutes" is a song by American singer-songwriter Madonna from her eleventh studio album Hard Candy, featuring vocals by American singers Justin Timberlake and Timbaland. It was released as the lead single from the album on March 17, 2008, by Warner Bros. Records. The song's development was motivated by a sense of urgency to save the planet from destruction, and how people can enjoy themselves in the process. The writing was completed through discussions between Madonna and Timberlake about different situations, issues and relationships. According to Madonna, the song inspired her to produce the documentary I Am Because We Are.
- "4 Minutes" is a 2008 single by Madonna, featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland.
- 4 Minutes: The music video of the "4 Minutes" song by Madonna, featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland.
- "4 Minutes" is the second single from R&B singer Avant's fourth album, Director. It reached #9 on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Chart.
- "4 Minutes" is a 2006 single by Avant.
- released on (8 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 4 Minutes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Michael T. Murray, Joseph Pizzorno
or cracked Wheat, bulgur Wheat, couscous 20-25 Wheat, cracked 2 21⁄4 minutes Wheat, whole berries 3.
by Ken Albala
Add berbere and paprika, and sauté for 3–4 minutes. Add water and bring to a boil. Cook briskly, uncovered,for about 5 minutes. Pat the chicken dry, and drop it into the simmering sauce,turning each piece until it is well covered. Reduce heat ...
Encyclopedia of Jewish Food (2010)
by Gil Marks
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil to the skillet, then add the zucchiniand sauté until tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the zucchini and add to the onion. 5.Add thebell peppers to the skillet and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove ...
by Lyle J. Micheli, M.D.
Rest periods may be as follows: Very short rest periods: 1 minute or shorter Short rest periods: 1 to 2 minutes Moderate rest periods: 2 to 3 minutes Long rest periods: 3 to 4 minutes Very long rest periods: 5 minutes or longer Variation and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 4 Minutes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 4 Minutes
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about 4 Minutes
Click on an item to play that video:
- Metatarsal Stress Fracture Explanation in 4 Minutes
Metatarsal stress fractures are common among runners. Learn about symptoms and causes of stress fractures, as well as how to differentiate between stress ...
- The meaning of consciousness in 4 minutes
The perceptive understanding of this all even without its knowledge... is Consciousness The end of fear project...
- Assignment 1 Hello World explanation (4 minutes)
- Embodied Cognition and Language in 4 minutes
After an hour long lecture on the latest neuroscientific discoveries in cognition, language and metaphor, a philosophy student asked the equivalent of "So what" ...
- 4 Minutes "What's Your Name" Reaction (Check Description!!)
See also the pronunciation examples of 4 Minutes!
Quotes about 4 Minutes
Film scores are often based on short themes, and it helps if you've got some way of developing these themes and making them sometimes last 4 minutes and sometimes last 40 seconds. One ends up doing it subconsciously. (Anne Dudley)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 4 Minutes to see it in context!