On this page:
"4. Elements" a.k.a. "4 Elements": The documentary film by Jiska Rickels comprises four chapters which depict human endeavour in the face of the four elements. The first part devoted to Fire sees a group of fire-fighters operating in the Siberian forests where extensive fires break out regularly during the summer months. In the part focusing on Water, we set off for Alaska in search of royal crab hunters forced to endure the claustrophobic environment of their fishing boat, tossed by stormy waters. To illustrate the Earth element, the director chose to depict miners working in a huge German mine where, along the endless corridors leading to the core of the mountain, they encounter signposts saying, eloquently, “To Hell”. The last chapter, Air, examines the extreme physical and psychological strain which astronauts face as they prepare for their journey into space. This striking film, with its refined camera in the role of observer, is enhanced by well chosen atmospheric sound.
- also known as 4 stoiheia
- country: Netherlands
- languages: Russian Language, German Language, Kazakh Language, English Language
- producer: San Fu Maltha
- written by Jiska Rickels
- cinematography by Martijn van Broekhuizen
- edited by Kristian Claas
- music by Horst Rickels
- genre: Documentary film
- released in (10 years ago)
"4. Elements" a.k.a. "4 Elements" is a video game.
- also known as 4 Elements: Puzzledom, 4 Elements HD, Gem Quest: 4 Elements
- developer: TERMINAL Studio
- genres: Adventure game, Strategy video game, Puzzle game
- publisher: TERMINAL Studio
- "4. Elements" a.k.a. "4 Elements" is the second album by the American alternative rock band Chronic Future. It was released on September 22, 2000. The album received poor ratings in general, though certain songs were praised, including "Jump to Jive" and "The Majik". 4 Elements had a far more mature sound than Chronic Future, as the band members were older, though the less-mature sound of Chronic Future proved more popular.
- "4. Elements" a.k.a. "4 Elements" is a composition.
- music by Armin van Buuren
- "4. Elements" a.k.a. "4 Elements" is a musical EP of Sixtoo.
- released in (21 years ago)
- "4. Elements" a.k.a. "4 Elements" is a musical album of Next Tribe.
- released on (8 years ago)
4. elements is a musical group.
- also known as 4 elements
- album: "Kļūdu labojums"
- official website: www.platformacd.lv/makslinieki/4elements2
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 4. elements
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
VI; 10, 6, 4. Elements whose sulphides can be precipitated from dilute acid solution : VIII; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 4. elements
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 4. elements
The problem is the following, black music is increasing encumbered by white elements, often pleasant but always superfluous, easily and advantageously replaced with black elements. (Boris Vian)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 4. elements to learn how to say it correctly!