On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 400
What does 400 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being one hundred more than three hundred
- examples: The members decreased by 50 to 400. | As many as 400 passengers were killed in the crash. | The motel can accommodate as many as 400 guests. | The hotel can accommodate 400 guests. | This airplane accommodates 400 passengers quite comfortably. | That jumbo jet accommodates 400 passengers. | 400,000 gallons of oil have spilled out of the pipeline. | You need not write more than 400 words. | To our surprise, Emi won the 400-meter race with ease. | The company incurred a deficit of $400 million during the first quarter.
- synonyms of 400: cd / four hundred
- similar: cardinal
400 a.k.a. Jordan, officially the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, is an Arab kingdom in Western Asia, on the East Bank of the Jordan River. Jordan is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the south and east, Iraq to the north-east, Syria to the north, and Israel and State of Palestine to the west.
- also known as Ürdün Haşimi Krallığı, المملكة الأردنية الهاشمية, ממלכת ירדן, הממלכה הירדנית ההאשמית, 约旦, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- founded on (69 years ago)
- part of Asia, Middle East, Arab world, Eurasia, Eastern Mediterranean, Mideast, Near East
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- capital of Jordan / Amman = the capital and largest city of Jordan
- Al Aqabah / Akaba / Aqaba = Jordan's port
- Az Zarqa / Zarqa = city in northwestern Jordan
- Syrian Desert = a desert of northern Arabia occupying western Iraq, southern Syria, eastern Jordan, and northern Saudi Arabia
- Dead Sea = a saltwater lake on the border between Israel and Jordan
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation
- member: Jordanian = a native or inhabitant of Jordan
- read more about Jordan (country)
400 a.k.a. Fawcett Popular Library is a publisher.
- "400" is a musical album of Shing02.
- also known as 400 Instrumentals, 400 (Instrumentals)
- released on (13 years ago)
- "400" is a musical album of Venus de Milo.
- released in (6 years ago)
- "400" is a composition.
- music by Dy Darshan
"400" a.k.a. "The dragon and the unicorn" is a book by Lynne Cherry.
- also known as "Dragon and the Unicorn"
- genres: Children's literature, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Environment, Animal
- copyright: 1994-12
400 a.k.a. Funny Face: This series is unrelated, other than by coincidence of name, to the 1957 musical film Funny Face.
- begun on (44 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- created by Carl Kleinschmitt
- regular cast:
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series nomination for Sandy Duncan
400 is a Lebanese trick-taking card game played in two partnerships with a standard deck of 52 playing cards. The object of the game is to be the first team to reach forty-one points. The game somewhat resembles Spades, but with subtle differences.
- 400 a.k.a. RMS Olympic was a transatlantic ocean liner, the lead ship of the White Star Line's trio of Olympic-class liners. Unlike her younger sister ships, the Olympic enjoyed a long and illustrious career, spanning 24 years from 1911 to 1935. This included service as a troopship during the First World War, which gained her the nickname "Old Reliable". Olympic returned to civilian service after the war and served successfully as an ocean liner throughout the 1920s and into the first half of the 1930s, although increased competition, and the slump in trade during the Great Depression after 1930, made her operation increasingly unprofitable.
- also known as Ολύμπικ, Παλαιός αξιόπιστος, 奥林匹克号
- 400 is the square of 20.
- 400 is a camera iso capability.
- 400 a.k.a. 2-Formylaminobenzaldehyde is a chemical compound.
- 400 a.k.a. ADP-ribosylation factor-like 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 400 to learn how to say it correctly!