404 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 404
What does 404 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- [computing, slang] Not found, especially of a web page on the internet.
- 404 a.k.a. Kenya, officially the Republic of Kenya, is a country in the African Great Lakes region of East Africa. Its capital and largest city is Nairobi. Kenya lies on the equator with the Indian Ocean to the south-east, Tanzania to the south, Uganda to the west, South Sudan to the north-west, Ethiopia to the north and Somalia to the north-east. Kenya covers 581,309 km² and had a population of approximately 44 million people in July 2012.
- also known as Republic of Kenya
- founded on (51 years ago)
- part of Africa, Southern Sun Hotel Group, East Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- member: Kenyan = a native or inhabitant of Kenya
- read more about Kenya (country)
- 404 is a Postal Code.
- 404 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 404.
"404" a.k.a. "Stadium Beyond the Stars" is a juvenile science fiction novel by Milton Lesser published in 1960 by Holt, Rinehart & Winston with cover illustration by Mel Hunter. The story follows the adventures of Steve Frazer, a champion spacesuit racer on Earth's Olympic team, as the ship taking him and the rest of the team to the center of the galaxy for the Interstellar Olympic Games intercepts a mysterious derelict spaceship. Stadium Beyond the Stars is a part of the Winston Science Fiction set, a series of juvenile novels which have become famous for their influence on young science fiction readers and their exceptional cover illustrations by award winning artists.
- language: English Language
- author: Stephen Marlowe
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1960
"404" is a 2011 Hindi psychological thriller film released on 20 May 2011, written and directed by Prawaal Raman, starring Imaad Shah, Nishikant Kamat, Rajvvir Aroraa, Tisca Chopra and Satish Kaushik in lead roles. It is produced under Imagik Media Private Ltd. Banner.
- also known as 404 Error Not Found, 404: Error Not Found
- country: India
- languages: Hindi Language, English Language
- producer: Nair Nameeta
- written by Prawaal Raman, Rachel Varghese, Imaad Shah
- based on a story by Prawaal Raman
- Imaad Shah as Chris
- Nishikant Kamat as Professor Aniruddh
- Rajvvir Aroraa as Abhimanyu
- Satish Kaushik as Lecturer
- Tisca Chopra as Dr. Meera
- Sara Arjun as Prof. Aniruddh's daughter
- Aditya Banerjee
- Mukesh Bhat as Panditji
- Amod Burande as Babush
- Chandra Shekhar Dutta
- Lawrence Postma as Principal
- Prabhat Raghunandan
- Ruchir Raj as Gaurav
- Vinod Rawat as Paritosh Sharma
- Vinay Sharma
- cinematography by Savita Singh Puri
- edited by Sarvesh Parab
- music by Jonathan Paul, Sameeruddin, Imaad Shah
- genres: Thriller, Mystery, Drama
- released on (4 years ago)
404 a.k.a. Thiamine: A heat-labile and water-soluble essential vitamin, belonging to the vitamin B family, with antioxidant, erythropoietic, mood modulating, and glucose-regulating activities. Thiamine reacts with adenosine triphosphate to form an active coenzyme, thiamine pyrophosphate. Thiamine pyrophosphate is necessary for the actions of pyruvate dehydrogenase and alpha-ketoglutarate in carbohydrate metabolism and for the actions of transketolase, an enzyme that plays an important role in the pentose phosphate pathway. Thiamine plays a key role in intracellular glucose metabolism and may inhibit the action of glucose and insulin on arterial smooth muscle cell proliferation. Thiamine may also protect against lead toxicity by inhibiting lead-induced lipid peroxidation.
- also known as Vitamin B1, Thiamin, Apatate Drape, Beivon, Aneurine, Oryzanin, Thiamine monochloride, Bethiamin, Thiacoat, THIA
- 404 a.k.a. Minty is a 1998 Australian / British comedy television series, in which Australian actress Angela Kelly appeared in the dual roles of Minty and Melanie.
- begun on and completed on (17 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each
- countries: Australia, United Kingdom
- genres: Children's television series, Comedy
- award: - AACTA Award for Best Children’s Television Series (For episode 11.) nomination for Sue Taylor
- official website: www.taylormedia.com.au/portfolio/Minty
- 404 a.k.a. Hypertensive heart and chronic kidney disease is an icd-9-cm classification.
- also known as Hypertensive heart and chronic kidney disorder
- 404 a.k.a. Perfect World - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 404 to learn how to say it correctly!