405 a.k.a. Riboflavin is part of the vitamin B group. It is the central component of the cofactors FAD and FMN and as such required for a variety of flavoprotein enzyme reactions including activation of other vitamins. It was formerly known as vitamin G.
- also known as Vitamin B2, Riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium, RIBF, Beflavin, Beflavine, Benzo[g]pteridine riboflavin deriv., Flavaxin, Flavin BB, Flaxain, Hyre, Lactobene, Lactoflavin, Lactoflavine, Ribipca, Ribocrisina, Riboderm, Riboflavine, Ribosyn, Ribotone, Ribovel, Russupteridine yellow III, San Yellow B, Vitaflavine, Vitamin G
"405" a.k.a. "Spacemen Go Home" is a book by Stephen Marlowe.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1961
- "405" is the name of a 3-minute film released in June 2000 and produced by Bruce Branit and Jeremy Hunt. It was the first short film to become widely distributed on the Internet and became a media sensation for a short time. It is generally thought of as one of, if not the first viral film property.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Bruce Branit & Jeremy Hunt
- written by Jeremy Hunt & Bruce Branit
- music by Wayne Boon
- genres: Viral video, Thriller, Action Film, Indie film, Comedy
- subjects: Aviation, Interstate 405, Emergency landing
- released on (14 years ago)
- 405 a.k.a. Starting From Scratch is a tv program.
405 a.k.a. Crown Publishers is a publisher.
- 405 a.k.a. Secondary hypertension is a type of hypertension which by definition is caused by an identifiable underlying secondary cause. It is much less common than the other type, called essential hypertension, affecting only 5% of hypertensive patients. It has many different causes including endocrine diseases, kidney diseases, and tumors. It also can be a side effect of many medications.
- also known as Inessential hypertension
- 405 is a ship class.
- 405 a.k.a. Philip Marlowe - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 405 a.k.a. aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator is a gene.
- also known as dioxin receptor, nuclear translocator; hypoxia-inducible factor 1, beta subunit
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 405 to learn how to say it correctly!