4058 is a Postal Code.
4058 a.k.a. Limelight Editions is a publisher.
"4058" a.k.a. "Kent Montana and the Really Ugly Thing from Mars" is a book by Charles L. Grant.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- 4058 a.k.a. Pethidine: A synthetic piperidine ester with opioid analgesic activity. Meperidine mimics the actions of endogenous neuropeptides via opioid receptors, thereby producing the characteristic morphine-like effects on the mu-opioid receptor, including analgesia, euphoria, sedation, respiratory depression, miosis, bradycardia and physical dependence.
- also known as Meperidine
- 4058 a.k.a. Catharanthus roseus, commonly known as the Madagascar periwinkle, is a species of Catharanthus native and endemic to Madagascar. Other English names occasionally used include Vinca, Cape periwinkle, rose periwinkle, rosy periwinkle, and "old-maid".
- also known as 長春花
- 4058 a.k.a. 3rd Rock from the Sun - Season 1: The first season of 3rd Rock from the Sun, an American television series, began January 9, 1996, and ended on May 21, 1996. It aired on NBC. The region 1 DVD was released on July 26, 2005.
- also known as 3rd Rock from the Sun
- 4058 a.k.a. Jo Brand Through the Cakehole is a British stand-up comedy television series produced by Channel X, and starring Jo Brand as the show's host. It debuted on 30 December 1993 in the United Kingdom and was broadcast on Channel 4 for three years, from 1993 to 1996.
- 4058 a.k.a. leukocyte tyrosine kinase is a gene.
- also known as protein tyrosine kinase 1