406 a.k.a. Niacin is an organic compound with the formula C6H5NO2 and, depending on the definition used, one of the forty to eighty essential human nutrients. This colorless, water-soluble solid is a derivative of pyridine, with a carboxyl group at the 3-position.
- also known as pyridine-3-carboxylic acid, nicotinic acid, vitamin B3, vitamin PP, NIA
"406" a.k.a. "Practical Magic" is a 1995 novel by Alice Hoffman. The book was adapted into a 1998 film of the same name.
- genres: Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Woman, Massachusetts
- copyright: 1995
- released in (21 years ago)
406 is a fictional character in the 2009 comedy horror film Zombieland.
406 a.k.a. Warner Bros. Movie World is a popular movie related theme park on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It is owned and operated by Village Roadshow since the take over from Time Warner and is the only movie related park in Australia. It opened on 3 June 1991.
- also known as 华纳兄弟电影世界
- part of Oxenford, Queensland, Queensland, Australia
- official website: movieworld.myfun.com.au
- 406 a.k.a. The Bacillaceae are a family of Gram-positive, heterotrophic, rod-shaped bacteria that may produce endospores. Motile members of this family are characterized by peritrichous flagella. Some Bacillaceae are aerobic, while others are facultative or strict anaerobes. Most are not pathogenic, but Bacillus species are known to cause disease in humans.
- 406 a.k.a. Sam Benedict is an American legal drama that aired on NBC from September 1962 to March 1963. The series was created and executive produced by E. Jack Neuman.
- begun on and completed on (52 years ago)
- 28 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by E. Jack Neuman
- regular cast:
- genre: Legal drama
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Single Performance By An Actor In A Leading Role nomination for Joseph Schildkraut
- 406 a.k.a. aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator-like is a gene.
- also known as bHLH-PAS protein JAP3; member of PAS superfamily 3; ARNT-like protein 1, brain and muscle; basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS orphan MOP3
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 406 to learn how to say it correctly!