4096 a.k.a. Just the Ten of Us is an American sitcom starring stand-up comedian Bill Kirchenbauer as Coach Graham Lubbock, a teacher and the head of a large Catholic family with eight children living in Eureka, California. The series is a spin-off of Growing Pains, in which Kirchenbauer portrayed the same character on a recurring basis. As the series progressed, Coach Lubbock's four eldest daughters, the teenagers Marie, Cindy, Wendy, and Connie, became the primary focus of the show.
- begun on and completed on (25 years ago)
- 47 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Steve Marshall
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
"4096" a.k.a. "The Gazeteer of the Hyborian World of Conan" is a book by Julian May.
- copyright: 1977
- 4096 a.k.a. Nicotiana sylvestris is a species of the genus Nicotiana, known by the common names woodland tobacco, flowering tobacco, and South American tobacco. It is a perennial plant, native to South America, and is often grown in gardens for its scented flowers. As it is not hardy, in temperate climates it is best grown as a biennial. The scent is strongest at night, so as to attract pollinating moths. The leaves are simple, somewhat sticky, with the blade partially surrounding the stem. Flowers are produced on many-branched stems. The flowers are tubular, white, borne in clusters above the foliage. Flowers can be over 7 cm long with a face 2 cm wide. Each flower eventually produces a large quantity of small seeds.
- 4096 a.k.a. Edgemont - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 4096 a.k.a. major affective disorder 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 4096 to learn how to say it correctly!