40K a.k.a. Warhammer 40,000 is a tabletop miniature wargame produced by Games Workshop, set in a dystopian science-fantasy universe. Warhammer 40,000 was created by Rick Priestley in 1987 as the futuristic companion to Warhammer Fantasy Battle, sharing many game mechanics. Expansions for Warhammer 40,000 are released periodically which give rules for urban, planetary siege and large-scale combat. The game is in its seventh edition, which was released on May 24, 2014.
- read more about Warhammer 40,000
"40k" is a musical album of Ether Frolics.
- released in (17 years ago)
40k a.k.a. Ether Frolics is a musical group.
- read more about Ether Frolics
- 40K is a canonical version, musical recording.
- 40k a.k.a. WD repeat domain 57 (U5 snRNP specific) is a gene.
- also known as Prp8-binding protein, U5-40kD protein, 38 kDa-splicing factor, U5 snRNP-specific 40 kDa protein (hPrp8-binding)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 40k to learn how to say it correctly!