|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 41
What does 41 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 41 a.k.a. Staffordshire is a landlocked county in the West Midlands of England. Part of the National Forest lies within its borders. It adjoins Cheshire to the north west, Derbyshire and Leicestershire to the east, Warwickshire to the south east, West Midlands and Worcestershire to the south and Shropshire to the west.
- also known as County Of Staffordshire, Stafford
- country: United Kingdom
- 41 a.k.a. Loir-et-Cher is a French department based in the Centre region. Its name is originated from two rivers which crossing it, the Loir on the North and the Cher on the South.
- 41 a.k.a. Great American Scream Machine is a wooden roller coaster located at Six Flags Over Georgia. The 105-foot-tall ride reaches a top speed of 57 miles per hour. GASM, as it is known to park workers, was built by the Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters in 1973 with Marvin M. Black & Sons as the contractor. When it opened, it was the tallest, longest and fastest roller coaster in the world, and riders were given a "Red Badge of Courage" button for riding the coaster.
- 41 a.k.a. George H. W. Bush: George Herbert Walker Bush is an American retired politician who served as the 41st President of the United States. A Republican, he had previously served as the 43rd Vice President of the United States, a congressman, an ambassador, and Director of Central Intelligence. He is the oldest living former President and Vice President. He is also the last living former President who is a veteran of World War II. Bush is often referred to as "George H. W. Bush", "Bush 41", "Bush the Elder", Bush I, or "George Bush, Sr." to distinguish him from his son, former President George W. Bush. Prior to his son's fame, he was known simply as George Bush or President Bush.
- read more about George H. W. Bush
- 41 a.k.a. Nick Maclaren is a musical artist, musician, record producer.
- read more about Nick Maclaren
41 a.k.a. William Morrow and Company is an American publishing company founded by William Morrow in 1926. The company was acquired by Scott Foresman in 1967, sold to Hearst Corporation in 1981, and sold to News Corporation in 1999. The company is now an imprint of HarperCollins.
- also known as Morrow, William Morrow & Company, W. Morrow
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Let Sleeping Girls Lie" (hardcover)
- Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Let Sleeping Girls Lie"
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "The Singapore Wink" (hardcover)
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "The black general" (hardcover)
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Whim to kill" (hardcover)
- official website: www.harpercollins.com/imprints/index.aspx?imprintid=518003
- "41" a.k.a. "#41" is a song by the Dave Matthews Band, featured on 1996 album Crash.
- read more about #41
- "41" is a musical album of Swell.
- released on (21 years ago)
- "41" is an independent feature-length documentary about Nicholas O'Neill, the youngest victim of the Station nightclub fire, which claimed the lives of 100 people in West Warwick, Rhode Island on February 20, 2003. The documentary, which was co-created by filmmakers Christian de Rezendes and Christian O'Neill, interweaves the story of Nicholas' life, as described by his family and friends and illustrated with home videos, with footage from the film They Walk Among Us, which is based on a play of the same name written by Nicholas a year before he passed. The titular number, as described by the film, was of spiritual significance to Nicholas, although the reasons behind this are not fully known. The film also details how his family and friends believe that Nicholas may have prophetically known that he would die at a young age, and that he continues to communicate with them as a spirit, often through "signs" involving the number 41.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Christian de Rezendes & Christian O'Neill
- producers: Christian de Rezendes & Christian O'Neill
- cinematography by Christian de Rezendes & Christian O'Neill
- edited by Christian de Rezendes
- music by Michael Teoli, Nicholas O'Neill
- genres: Documentary film, Biographical film, Music
- released on (8 years ago)
- official website: www.41themovie.com
- "41" is a 2012 drama sci-fi film written and directed by Glenn Triggs.
- country: Australia
- language: English Language
- producers: Fiona Eloise Bulle & Glenn Triggs
- written by Glenn Triggs
- based on a story by Glenn Triggs
- cinematography by Glenn Triggs
- edited by Glenn Triggs
- music by Heath Brown
- genres: Drama, Science Fiction
- released on
- official website: www.41film.com
- "41" is a 2010 drama short film written and directed by Massimo Cappelli.
- "41": Born on June 12, 1924, George H. W. Bush spent much of his childhood at his family's summer home at Walker's Point in Kennebunkport, ME, which his grandfather built in 1902. His close-knit family, Bush says, was fortunate to avoid the hard times of the Great Depression; George attended boarding schools, where he "got good grades but wasn't what you'd call a real scholar." Instead, sports were his thing -- he was captain of the soccer and baseball teams and played basketball. When Pearl Harbor was bombed, he became a Naval Aviator at 18, and describes the day of Sept. 2, 1944, when his plane was shot down by anti-aircraft fire; ejecting into the sea, he was rescued by sub. After the war, George married Barbara Pierce, whom he'd met at Yale. "We fell in love. Old fashioned, falling in love.
- director: Jeffrey Roth
- genre: Documentary film
- released in
- 41: Το 41 είναι ο φυσικός αριθμός που βρίσκεται μετά από το 40 και πριν από το 42. Είναι ένας περιττός αριθμός, αφού δεν διαιρείται με το 2, στο σύνολο των φυσικών αριθμών. Ο αριθμός 41 συμβολίζεται ως XLI στο ρωμαϊκό σύστημα αρίθμησης και ως ΜΑ´ ή μα´ στο ελληνικό σύστημα αρίθμησης.
- 41 a.k.a. Working It Out is an American situation comedy broadcast by NBC as part of its 1990 fall lineup. The series was created and executive produced by Bill Persky.
- 41 a.k.a. amiloride-sensitive cation channel 2, neuronal is a gene.
- also known as Cation channel, amiloride-sensitive, neuronal, 2