Who is 412?
412 a.k.a. James Baldwin: James Arthur Baldwin was an American novelist, essayist, playwright, poet, and social critic. His essays, as collected in Notes of a Native Son, explore palpable yet unspoken intricacies of racial, sexual, and class distinctions in Western societies, most notably in mid-20th-century America, and their inevitable if unnameable tensions. Some Baldwin essays are book-length, for instance The Fire Next Time, No Name in the Street, and The Devil Finds Work.
- also known as James Arthur Baldwin
- born on (91 years ago) in Harlem, child of Emma Berdis Jones
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, novelist, poet, playwright, essayist, activist, actor
- died on (27 years ago) in Saint Paul de Vence of stomach cancer
- read more about James Baldwin (novelist)
412 a.k.a. Dan River Press is a publisher.
"412" a.k.a. "Flux" is a 1993 science fiction novel by British author Stephen Baxter. It is the third book in Baxter's Xeelee Sequence.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1993
- released on (21 years ago)
"412" is a musical album of Seventh House.
- 412 a.k.a. Death Valley Days is an American radio and television anthology series featuring true stories of the old American West, particularly the Death Valley area. Created in 1930 by Ruth Woodman, the program was broadcast on radio until 1945 and continued from 1952 to 1970 as a syndicated television series, with reruns continuing through August 1, 1975.
- begun on and completed in (45 years ago)
- 452 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each, in 18 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Western, Anthology, Anthology series
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Best Western Or Adventure Series
- official website: www.deathvalleydays.com
- 412 a.k.a. WRLH-TV is a Fox-affiliated television station located in Richmond, Virginia. It broadcasts a high definition digital signal on UHF channel 26 from a transmitter at the studios of PBS affiliates WCVE-TV and WCVW in Bon Air. The station can also be seen on Comcast and Verizon FiOS channel 11. There is a high definition feed offered on Comcast digital channel 511 and Verizon FiOS digital channel 805. Owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group, it has studios on Westmoreland Street in the North Side area of Richmond.
- official website: www.foxrichmond.com
- 412 a.k.a. Full House - Season 4: Season four of the family sitcom Full House originally aired on ABC from September 21, 1990 to May 3, 1991.
- also known as Full House
- 412 a.k.a. Nornicotine: An alkaloid extracted from tobacco and related to nicotine but having a lower toxicity: used as an agricultural and horticultural insecticide.
- also known as Nornicotin
- 412 a.k.a. Old myocardial infarction is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 412 a.k.a. steroid sulfatase (microsomal), arylsulfatase C, isozyme S is a gene.
- also known as steryl-sulfatase, steryl-sulfate sulfohydrolase, arylsulfatase C, estrone sulfatase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 412 to learn how to say it correctly!