413 a.k.a. Sky King was an American radio and TV series. Its lead character was Arizona rancher and aircraft pilot Schuyler "Sky" King. The series may have been based on a true-life personality of the 1930s, Jack Cones, the "Flying Constable" of Twentynine Palms in San Bernardino County, California, although this notion is unverified.
- begun on and completed on (56 years ago)
- 72 episodes of 30 or 25 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Action/Adventure, Western, Drama, Action, Adventure Film
- official website: www.skyking.com
"413" a.k.a. "The Time Ships" is a 1995 science fiction novel by Stephen Baxter. A sequel to The Time Machine by H. G. Wells, it was officially authorised by the Wells estate to mark the centenary of the original's publication. It won the John W. Campbell Memorial Award and the Philip K. Dick Award in 1996, as well as the British Science Fiction Association Award in 1995. It was also nominated for the Hugo, Clarke, and Locus Awards in 1996.
- also known as "Zeitschiffe", "Les vaisseaux du temps"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Alternate history, Fiction, Time travel, Speculative fiction
- subject: Time travel
- copyright: 1995
- released in (20 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- BSFA award for best novel, received by Stephen Baxter
- Hugo Award for Best Novel nomination for Stephen Baxter
- Philip K. Dick Award nomination for Stephen Baxter
- Arthur C. Clarke Award nomination for Stephen Baxter
- Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Stephen Baxter
- Philip K. Dick Award, received by Stephen Baxter
- John W. Campbell Memorial Award for Best Science Fiction Novel, received by Stephen Baxter
413 a.k.a. Nexus is a publisher.
- 413 a.k.a. Angina Pectoris – commonly known as angina – is the sensation of chest pain, pressure, or squeezing, often due to ischemia of the heart muscle from obstruction or spasm of the coronary arteries. While angina pectoris can derive from anemia, cardiac arrhythmias and heart failure, its main cause is coronary artery disease, an atherosclerotic process affecting the arteries feeding the heart. The term derives from the Latin angina from the Greek ἀγχόνη ankhonē, and the Latin pectus, and can, therefore, be translated as "a strangling feeling in the chest".
- also known as Angina, Ischemic chest pain
- 413 a.k.a. WUHF is the Fox-affiliated television station for Rochester, New York. It broadcasts a high definition digital signal on UHF channel 28 from a transmitter on Pinnacle Hill on the border between Rochester and Brighton. The station can also be seen on Time Warner Cable channels 7 and 1206 in standard definition and high definition. Owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group, the station is a sister to ABC affiliate WHAM-TV, owned by Deerfield Media and operated by Sinclair under a shared services agreement. They both share studios on West Henrietta Road in Henrietta. From 2005 to 2013, the station was operated by Nexstar Broadcasting Group and co-located with CBS affiliate WROC-TV.
- official website: www.rochesterhomepage.net
- 413 a.k.a. Full House - Season 5: Season five of the family sitcom Full House originally aired between September 17, 1991 and May 12, 1992 on ABC.
- also known as Full House
- 413 a.k.a. arylsulfatase C, isozyme F is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 413 to learn how to say it correctly!