414 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
414 a.k.a. Kuwait, officially the State of Kuwait, is an Arab country in Western Asia. Situated in the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the tip of the Persian Gulf, it shares borders with Iraq and Saudi Arabia. As of 2013, Kuwait has a population of 4 million people.
- also known as Kuveyt Devleti, Држава Кувајт, Kuveitas Valsts, Koweit, State of Kuwait
- founded on (53 years ago)
- part of Arabian Peninsula, Middle East, Arab world, Asia, Eurasia, Mideast, Near East, Gulf States
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- part: capital of Kuwait / Kuwait City / Koweit = a seaport on the Persian Gulf and capital of Kuwait
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation; OPEC / Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries = an organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the production and sale of petroleum
- member: Kuwaiti = a native or inhabitant of Kuwait
- read more about Kuwait (country)
414 a.k.a. Pennant Books is a publisher.
414 a.k.a. Tombstone Territory is an American Western series starring Pat Conway and Richard Eastham. The series' first two seasons aired on ABC from 1957 to 1959. The third and final season aired in syndication from 1959 until 1960.The program was produced by Ziv Television, the company responsible for other 1950's hit TV series such as Sea Hunt, Highway Patrol,and Bat Masterson .
- begun on and completed on (55 years ago)
- 93 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Western
- 414 a.k.a. WXLV-TV, virtual channel 45, is an ABC-affiliated television station serving the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina--Greensboro, High Point and its city of license, Winston-Salem. The station is owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group, as part of a duopoly with MyNetworkTV affiliate WMYV. The two stations share studio facilities located on Myer Lee Drive in Winston-Salem, and its transmitter is located in Randleman. Syndicated programs seen on WXLV include The Queen Latifah Show, The People's Court, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Bethenny and Family Feud. The station is available on channel 7 on most cable providers in the market.
- official website: www.abc45.com
- 414 a.k.a. Methylococcus capsulatus is an obligately methanotrophic gram-negative, non-motile coccoid bacterium. M. capsulatus cells are encapsulated and tend to have a diplococcoid arrangement. In addition to methane, M. capsulatus is able to oxidize some organic hydrogen containing compounds such as methanol. M. capsulatus has also been demonstrated to be thermotolerant- that is, it can grow well up to 50°C, though its optimum growth temperature is 37°C. In addition, M. capsulatus can live in conditions in which there is little molecular oxygen available.
- 414 a.k.a. Full House - Season 6: Season six of the family sitcom Full House originally aired on ABC between September 22, 1992 and May 18, 1993.
- also known as Full House
- 414 a.k.a. arylsulfatase D is a gene.
- 414 a.k.a. Other forms of chronic ischemic heart disease is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 414 to learn how to say it correctly!