|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 419
What does 419 mean as a name of something?
- A 419 fraud; any of the various advance-fee frauds in which the scammer solicits up front payments promising large sums of money.
- 419 a.k.a. Straightaway is a 26-week half-hour adventure/drama television series which aired on ABC during the 1961–1962 season – the story of two young men who operate a garage and engage in auto racing. John Ashley and Brian Kelly played race car designers Clipper Hamilton and Scott Ross, respectively. Scott designs the vehicles, and Clipper is the mechanic. Asa Maynor was cast in four episodes as Dixie. Most episodes center on the clients who bring a race car to the Straightaway Garage. The series was originally planned to be named “The Racers”, but the title had to be altered because of sponsor problems.
- "419" is a 2012 horror-thriller crime film directed by Ned Thorne.
- countries: United States of America, South Africa
- languages: Xhosa Language, English Language
- producers: Anthony Moody & Stephen Hays
- written by Ned Thorne
- Mike Ivers as Mike
- Scott Kerns as Scott
- Ned Thorne as Ned
- Ezra Mabengeza as Ezra
- Cara Loften as Cara
- Emilea Wilson as Emilea
- Tshamano Sebe as Baruti
- Siya Mayola as Babyface
- Lindsay Goranson as State Department Official
- Terrence Montgomery as Scott's Father
- David Marx as Law Professor
- Eric Chase as Mike's Agent
- Kate Kertez as All Our Tomorrows Actress
- cinematography by Ned Thorne
- edited by Ned Thorne
- music by Gingger Shankar
- genres: Crime Fiction, Thriller, Mystery, Horror, Buddy film, Drama
- released on
"419" a.k.a. "Port Eternity" is a book by C. J. Cherryh.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
419 a.k.a. Ardis is a publisher.
- 419 is a novel by Canadian writer Will Ferguson. Published by Penguin Canada in 2012, the novel was the winner of the 2012 Scotiabank Giller Prize.
- language: English Language
- genre: Fiction
- released in
- 419 a.k.a. ADP-ribosyltransferase 3 is a gene.
- also known as mono-ADP-ribosyltransferase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 419 to learn how to say it correctly!