|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 42
What does 42 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 42 a.k.a. Suffolk is an East Anglian county of historic origin. It has borders with Norfolk to the north, Cambridgeshire to the west and Essex to the south. The North Sea lies to the east. The county town is Ipswich; other important towns include Lowestoft, Bury St Edmunds and Felixstowe, one of the largest container ports in Europe.
- also known as County Of Suffolk
- country: United Kingdom
- 42 a.k.a. Loire is a department in the east-central part of France occupying the River Loire's upper reaches.
- "42" is a song by alternative rock band Coldplay. It was written by all members of the band for their fourth album, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends. The song, divided into three parts, does not have a chorus. The first part is a ballad with piano and strings. It then transforms into an uptempo rock arrangement with a guitar solo. Finally, the song ends with a multi-instrumental part.
- "42" is a musical EP of Rises From Ashes.
- released on
- "42" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "42" is a musical album of Boppin’ B.
- released in (12 years ago)
- "42" is a musical album of Cthulhu Rise.
- released on
- "42" is a musical album of Familia H.P..
- released on (5 years ago)
- "42" is a 2013 American biographical sports film written and directed by Brian Helgeland about the racial integration of American professional baseball by player Jackie Robinson, who wore jersey number 42 through his Major League career. The film stars Chadwick Boseman as Robinson, and Harrison Ford as Branch Rickey. Alan Tudyk, Nicole Beharie, Christopher Meloni, Andre Holland, Lucas Black, Hamish Linklater, and Ryan Merriman appear in supporting roles. 42 was released in North America on April 12, 2013.
- also known as Untitled Jackie Robinson Project, 42: The Jackie Robinson Story
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Thomas Tull
- executive producers: Jason Clark, Jon J. Jashni, Dick Cook
- production design by Richard Hoover
- art direction by Sharon Davis, Aaron Haye, Dennis Bradford
- written by Brian Helgeland
- Harrison Ford as Branch Rickey
- Alan Tudyk as Ben Chapman
- Christopher Meloni as Leo Durocher
- Lucas Black as Pee Wee Reese
- John C. McGinley as Red Barber
- Brett Cullen as Clay Hopper
- Ryan Merriman as Dixie Walker
- Jud Tylor as Laraine Day
- Rhoda Griffis as Miss Bishop
- T. R. Knight as Harold Parrott
- Hamish Linklater as Ralph Branca
- Nicole Beharie as Rachel Robinson
- Toby Huss as Clyde Sukeforth
- Mark Harelik as Herb Pennock
- Brad Beyer as Kirby Higbe
- Chadwick Boseman as Jackie Robinson
- Kelley Jakle as Alice
- casting by Victoria Thomas
- cinematography by Don Burgess
- edited by Peter McNulty & Kevin Stitt
- music by Mark Isham
- costume design by Caroline Harris
- set decoration by Cindy Carr & Matt Lindahl
- genres: Biographical film, Sports, Drama
- subjects: Jackie Robinson, Baseball color line
- rating: PG-13 (USA), G
- released on
- some of the awards:
- Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture nomination for Harrison Ford
- 42 is a 2007 drama television series directed by Maris Martinsons.
- begun in (8 years ago)
- regular cast: Rimantė Valiukaitė as Olga
42, also known as Texas 42, is a trick-taking game played with a standard set of double six dominoes. 42 is often referred to as the "national game of Texas". Tournaments are held in many towns, and the State Championship tournament is held annually in Hallettsville, Texas on the first Saturday of March each year. In 2011 it was designated the official State Domino Game of Texas.
- genre: Tile-based game
- 42 a.k.a. Wholesale: Wholesaling, jobbing, or distributing is the sale of goods or merchandise to retailers; to industrial, commercial, institutional, or other professional business users; or to other wholesalers and related subordinated services. In general, it is the sale of goods to anyone other than a standard consumer. In the United Kingdom, the Cash and Carry is a term used to describe a wholesale warehouse, particularly those that are open to the general public on payment of a subscription.
- also known as Borong, Toptan satış, عمده فروشی, Bán buôn, Vânzare cu ridicata, En gros, Comerç a l'engròs, Χονδρική πώληση, 卸売り, Grossistförsäljning, Venta al por mayor, Оптова торгівля, Handel hurtowy, Vente en gros, Venda por atacado, Distribuição por atacado, Venda em grosso, 批發
- 42 is a private French computer programming school created and funded by Xavier Niel with several partners including Nicolas Sadirac, Kwame Yamgnane and Florian Bucher.
- 42 adalah sebuah angka, sistem bilangan, dan nama dari glyph yang mewakili angka tersebut. Angka ini merupakan bilangan asli di antara 41 dan 43.
- 42 a.k.a. I'm Dickens, He's Fenster: I'm Dickens, He's Fenster is an American sitcom that ran on ABC during the 1962-63 season and was created and produced by Leonard Stern and filmed at Desilu.