421 a.k.a. Choline is a water-soluble essential nutrient. It is usually grouped within the B-complex vitamins. Choline generally refers to the various quaternary ammonium salts containing the N,N,N-trimethylethanolammonium cation..
- also known as Choline, total; Choline cation; (2-Hydroxyethyl)trimethylammonium; Bilineurine; 2-hydroxy-N,N,N-trimethyl-Ethanaminium; Choline ion; Cholinum; CHOLN
421 a.k.a. HarperPaperbacks is a publisher.
421 a.k.a. The Addison Hill House is a historic house at 83 Appleton Street in Arlington, Massachusetts. The 2.5 story wood frame house was built in the first half of the 19th century for Addison Hill, whose family dominated the upland area of Arlington in that period. The house is an excellent local example of transitional Greek Revival-Italianate styling. Its basic massing is Greek Revival, as is its front porch, but its eaves have double brackets typical of Italianate styling, and the cupola is also a distinctive Italianate touch.
- 421 a.k.a. Dihydrolipoic acid is an organic compound that is the reduced form of lipoic acid. This carboxylic acid features a pair of thiol groups. It is optically active but only the R-enantiomer is biochemically significant. The lipoic acid/dihydrolipoic acid pair participate in a variety of biochemical transformations.
- also known as 二氢硫辛酸
- 421 a.k.a. On the Up was a British situation comedy written by Bob Larbey. It ran for three series, from 1990 to 1992.
- 421 a.k.a. Acute and subacute endocarditis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 421 a.k.a. armadillo repeat gene deletes in velocardiofacial syndrome is a gene.
- also known as armadillo repeat protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 421 to learn how to say it correctly!