422 a.k.a. Lebanon, officially the Lebanese Republic, is a country in Western Asia. It is bordered by Syria to the north and east and Israel to the south. Lebanon's location at the crossroads of the Mediterranean Basin and the Arabian hinterland has dictated its rich history and shaped a cultural identity of religious and ethnic diversity.
- also known as Lübnan Cumhuriyeti, الجمهوريّة اللبنانيّة, République libanaise, La République libanaise, Le Liban, הרפובליקה הלבנונית, Suïssa d'Orient Pròxim, Libānas Republika, Libano, Lebanese Republic
- founded on (74 years ago)
- part of Middle East, Arab world, Asia, Eurasia, Mideast, Near East
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- capital of Lebanon / Bayrut / Beirut = capital and largest city of Lebanon
- Tarabulus Ash-Sham / Tarabulus / Trablous / Tripoli = a port city and commercial center in northwestern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea
- Saida / Sayda / Sidon = the main city of ancient Phoenicia
- Tyre / Sur = a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea
- Byblos = an ancient Mediterranean seaport that was a thriving city state in Phoenicia during the second millennium BC; was the chief port for the export of papyrus; located in Lebanon to the north of Beirut
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation
- member: Lebanese = a native or inhabitant of Lebanon
- read more about Lebanon (country)
422 is a musical group.
422 a.k.a. Porridge is a British situation comedy broadcast on BBC1 from 1974 to 1977, running for three series, two Christmas specials and a feature film also titled Porridge. Written by Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais, it stars Ronnie Barker and Richard Beckinsale as two inmates at the fictional HMP Slade in Cumberland. "Doing porridge" is British slang for serving a prison sentence, porridge once being the traditional breakfast in UK prisons.
- begun on and completed on (38 years ago)
- 21 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Dick Clement & Ian La Frenais
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy-drama, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- 422 a.k.a. 6-Phosphogluconic acid is an intermediate in the pentose phosphate pathway and the Entner–Doudoroff pathway.
- 422 a.k.a. Acute myocarditis is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 422 to learn how to say it correctly!