Who is 427?
427 a.k.a. Hosea Ballou was an American Universalist clergyman and theological writer.
- born on (244 years ago) in Richmond
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer
- died on (163 years ago) in Boston
- buried in Mount Auburn Cemetery
- read more about Hosea Ballou (writer)
427 a.k.a. Interface Press is a publisher.
427 is a fictional character from Jonny Quest vs.
"427" a.k.a. "Cold Victory" is a book by Poul Anderson.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
- 427 a.k.a. Cardiac dysrhythmia is any of a group of conditions in which the electrical activity of the heart is irregular or is faster or slower than normal. The heartbeat may be too fast or too slow, and may be regular or irregular. A heart beat that is too fast is called tachycardia and a heart beat that is too slow is called bradycardia. Although many arrhythmias are not life-threatening, some can cause cardiac arrest.
- also known as Dysrhythmia, Arrhythmia, Heart arrhythmia, Cardiac Arrhythmias, Cardiac rhythm disorder, Abnormal heart rhythm, irregular heartbeat, Heart irregular, Cardiac arrhythmia
- 427 a.k.a. The Liver Birds is a British situation comedy, set in Liverpool, North West England, which aired on BBC1 from April 1969 to January 1979, and again in 1996. It was created by Carla Lane and Myra Taylor. The two Liverpudlian housewives had met at a local writers club and decided to pool their talents. Having been invited to London by Michael Mills, the BBC's Head of Comedy, and asked to write about two women sharing a flat, Mills brought in sitcom expert Sydney Lotterby to work with the writing team. Lotterby had previously worked with Eric Sykes and Sheila Hancock, and on The Likely Lads. Carla Lane wrote most of the episodes, Taylor co-writing only the first two series. The pilot was shown in April 1969 as an episode of Comedy Playhouse, the BBC's breeding ground for sitcoms at the time.
- 427 a.k.a. Rescue Heroes - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 427 a.k.a. N-acylsphingosine amidohydrolase (acid ceramidase) 1 is a gene.
- also known as acylsphingosine deacylase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 427 to learn how to say it correctly!