428 a.k.a. Latvia, is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe, one of the three Baltic states. It is bordered by Estonia, Lithuania, Russia, Belarus and by a maritime border to the west with Sweden. Latvia has 1,997,500 inhabitants and a territory of 64,589 km². The country has a temperate seasonal climate.
- also known as Lettland, Republic of Latvia
- founded on (96 years ago)
- part of Baltic states, Europe, Eurasia
- instance of: Baltic Republic / Baltic State = European countries bordering the Baltic Sea
- member: Latvian = a native or inhabitant of Latvia
- read more about Latvia (country)
428 a.k.a. Scholastic Point is a publisher.
- also known as Scholastic/Point
"428" is a musical album of Tunnels.
- released on (26 years ago)
"428" a.k.a. "Orion Shall Rise" is a science fiction novel by Poul Anderson as part of his Maurai series, published in 1983.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983
- released in (32 years ago)
428 a.k.a. Quack Pack is an animated television series made by The Walt Disney Company, featuring Donald Duck and his nephews. The show debuted on September 3, 1996 as a part of the "Disney Afternoon" programming block, following the major success of Goof Troop. The series ran one season with 39 episodes.
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- 39 episodes of 22 or 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Walt Disney Television
- regular cast:
- Pamela Adlon as Dewey Duck between and
- Pat Fraley
- Corey Burton as Ludwig Von Drake in
- Jeannie Elias as Huey Duck between and
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck between and
- April Winchell
- Kath Soucie as Daisy Duck between and
- Tim Curry as Moltoc
- Brad Garrett
- Roger Rose
- E.G. Daily as Louie Duck between and
- Bill Farmer as Pluto in
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Children's television series
- official website: movies.disney.com/quack-pack
428 a.k.a. Menaquinone-4 is a nutrient.
- also known as MK4
- 428 a.k.a. 1,3-Diaminopropane: A stable, flammable and highly hydroscopic fluid. It is a polyamine that is normally quite toxic if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. It is a catabolic byproduct of spermidine. It is also a precursor in the enzymatic synthesis of beta-alanine.
- also known as 1,3-Trimethylenediamine, 1,3-propanediamine, 1,3-Diamino-n-propane, 1,3-Propylenediamine, TMEDA, Trimethylenediamine, Propane-1,3-diamine, 3-Aminopropylamine, a,w-Propanediamine
- 428 a.k.a. Rescue Heroes - Season 2 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 428 to learn how to say it correctly!