Who is 429?
429 a.k.a. Honoré de Balzac was a French novelist and playwright. His magnum opus was a sequence of short stories and novels collectively entitled La Comédie humaine, which presents a panorama of French life in the years after the 1815 fall of Napoleon Bonaparte.
- also known as Honore de Balzac, Honoré Balssa, Balzac, Honorato de Balzac, H. de Balzac
- born on (216 years ago) in Tours, child of Bernard-François Balssa and Anne-Charlotte-Laure Sallambier
- nationality: France
- profession: Writer, novelist, playwright
- died on (165 years ago) in Paris
- buried in Père Lachaise Cemetery
- read more about Honoré de Balzac (novelist)
429 a.k.a. Scholastic Point is a publisher.
- also known as Scholastic/Point
429 a.k.a. The Ann Sothern Show is an American sitcom starring Ann Sothern that aired on CBS for 93 episodes. The series began on October 6, 1958, and ended on September 25, 1961.
- begun on and completed on (53 years ago)
- 92 episodes of 30 or 24 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Sitcom
- some of the awards:
429 a.k.a. Dihydrophylloquinone is a nutrient.
- also known as VITK1D
- 429 a.k.a. Rescue Heroes - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 429 a.k.a. achaete-scute complex homolog 1 (Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as achaete-scute complex homolog-like 1, achaete-scute complex-like 1
- 429 a.k.a. Ill-defined descriptions and complications of heart disease is an icd-9-cm classification.
- also known as Ill-defined descriptions and complications of heart disorder
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 429 to learn how to say it correctly!