432 a.k.a. Food folates is a nutrient, website category.
- also known as Folate, food; FOLFD
432 a.k.a. Golden Gryphon Press is an independent publishing company, specializing in science fiction, fantasy, dark fantasy and cross-genre novels.
- 432 a.k.a. Zoomerang is the name of a steel roller coaster located at Lake Compounce in Bristol, Connecticut. It uses the boomerang design. Zoomerang is one of the forty-five functioning boomerang style roller coasters in the world. They all feature a cobra roll and a loop, but the Lake Compounce Boomerang was the first boomerang to receive a Vekoma designed train. Early models used trains designed by Arrow Dynamics. After the coaster finishes its cycle, it runs in reverse. In September 2007, the ride was repainted with a new color scheme. The track was painted purple and the supports were painted teal. Zoomerang inverts riders a total of six times but there are only three inverting features on the track.
- 432 a.k.a. SS Ceramic was a UK ocean liner. She was built in Belfast for White Star Line in 1912–13 for the Liverpool – Australia route, on which she was the largest ship until P&O introduced RMS Mooltan in 1923. In 1934 Shaw, Savill & Albion Line took over White Star's Australia route and acquired Ceramic. The liner served as a troopship in both World Wars. She was sunk by a German submarine in 1942, leaving only one survivor from the 656 people aboard.
- also known as اساس سرامیک
- 432 a.k.a. Where the Action Is or was a music-based television variety show in the United States from 1965–67. It was carried by the ABC network and aired each weekday afternoon. Created by Dick Clark as a spin-off of American Bandstand, Where the Action Is premiered on June 27, 1965.
- 432 a.k.a. asialoglycoprotein receptor 1 is a gene.
- also known as C-type lectin domain family 4, member H1; hepatic lectin H1
- 432 a.k.a. Other and unspecified intracranial hemorrhage is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 432 to learn how to say it correctly!