434 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
434 a.k.a. Libya, officially the State of Libya, is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad and Niger to the south, and Algeria and Tunisia to the west. The three traditional parts of the country are Tripolitania, Fezzan and Cyrenaica. With an area of almost 1.8 million square kilometres, Libya is the fourth largest country in Africa, and is the 17th largest country in the world.
- also known as Libya Cumhuriyeti, Statul Libia, 利比亚, Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- founded on (68 years ago)
- part of Africa, Maghreb, Arab world
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation; OPEC / Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries = an organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the production and sale of petroleum
- member: Libyan = a native or inhabitant of Libya
- read more about Libya (country)
434 a.k.a. Pocket Minstrel is a publisher.
"434" a.k.a. "The Color Out of Time" is a book by Michael Shea.
- also known as "The Colour Out of Time"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1984
- 434 a.k.a. Occlusion of cerebral arteries is an icd-9-cm classification, cause of death.
- 434 a.k.a. agouti signaling protein, nonagouti homolog (mouse) is a gene.
- also known as agouti switch protein, agouti (mouse)-signaling protein, agouti signaling protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 434 to learn how to say it correctly!