435 a.k.a. Waynehead is a Saturday morning animated series created by American actor Damon Wayans. It was produced by Warner Bros. Animation and Nelvana. It ran on Kids' WB from 1996-1997. It is about a young boy named Damien "Damey" Wayne from a poor background with a club foot and was based on Wayans' own childhood in the Chelsea neighborhood in the New York City Borough of Manhattan. Actors cast in the show included Gary Coleman, Orlando Brown and Marlon Wayans. Waynehead lasted for only one season, from February 7, 1998 – 2000.
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Damon Wayans
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Sitcom, Children's television series
"435" a.k.a. "Time and Again" is a 1970 illustrated novel by Jack Finney. The many illustrations in the book are real, though, as explained in an endnote, not all are from the 1882 period in which the actions of the book take place. It had long been rumored that Robert Redford would convert the book into a movie. The project has never come to fruition. In July 2012, it was announced that Lionsgate studios optioned the film rights to the novel, with Doug Liman set to direct and produce.
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: History, Time travel
- copyright: 1970
- released in (45 years ago)
435 a.k.a. Third Side Press is a publisher.
435 a.k.a. Dietary folate equivalents is a nutrient.
- also known as Folate, DFE; FOLDFE
- 435 a.k.a. Argininosuccinate lyase: ASL is an enzyme that catalyzes the reversible breakdown of argininosuccinate producing the amino acid arginine and dicarboxylic acid fumarate. Located in liver cytosol, ASL is the fourth enzyme of the urea cycle and involved in the biosynthesis of arginine in all species and the production of urea in ureotelic species. Mutations in ASL, resulting low activity of the enzyme, increase levels of urea in the body and result in various side effects.
- also known as ASL
- 435 a.k.a. Transient cerebral ischemia is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 435 a.k.a. argininosuccinate lyase is a gene.
- also known as argininosuccinase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 435 to learn how to say it correctly!