4350 is a Postal Code.
4350 a.k.a. Rizzoli is a publisher, author.
- also known as New York: Rizzoli, Rizzoli editors
"4350" a.k.a. "The Fatal Fire" is a book by Kenneth Bulmer.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1962
4350 a.k.a. Making the Grade was a short-lived American sitcom which aired on CBS from April 5 until May 10, 1982. It starred James Naughton, Graham Jarvis, Alley Mills, Steven Peterman, and boasted the first TV series roles for Philip Charles MacKenzie and George Wendt. It was set at Franklin High School in St. Louis, and aired as a part of CBS' Monday night comedy lineup.
- begun on and completed on (33 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Gary David Goldberg
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
4350 a.k.a. N-methylpurine-DNA glycosylase is a gene.
- also known as CRA36.1 (3-methyl-adenine DNA glycosylase); 3' end of the Mid1 gene, localized 68 kb upstream the humanzeta globin gene on 16p; proliferation-inducing protein 16; alkyladenine DNA glycosylase; proliferation-inducing protein 11; N-methylpurine-DNA glycosylase, MPG
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 4350 to learn how to say it correctly!